Sunday, 7 June 2009

Yesterday met Ivan, Gary, Gui Shan and Jon C at lakeside and headed down to clementi. Reached there den walk to the kopitiam ordered zi cha den Sera came and join us to eat. Headed over to RC after the meal. Berney, Kah Meng and Shu Ling joined us.

Played pool till 10pm+, took off with Berney, Gui Shan and Sera. They headed home but i went over to Elais house.. Cabbed home at around 8am and here i am updating.

~Tired~

I'M SORRY WANXIN!!!

Edited
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My usual life should be playing games, watching anime or doing something which wont bored me at home. After certain things happened i cant really seem to have the mood for all this things. I duno why too. Been staring at my computer screen doing nothing for sometime now. Haiz, what should i do?


Some Pictures of the old days..